Welcome to my Blog. I hope u guyz could keep it private. Thankz...

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Yesterday...

            Yesterday, was just the worse day ever in my whole entire life. I got scolded, i was sick, and i cried. All this time, i thought when i place my studies first and scored well, my mom would say the word. The nicest word she's ever said to me. All this while, my mom have never said anything nice to me. Not even the 3 special word: I love You. Every single time my mom scolds me, i will say this in my heart, " Every single thing i do is all wrong. All my brothers do all correct. Yalah, i'm the only one wrong. All is my my mistakes. Never once you care about me!" But, I know I can never tell her that right in her face.  Because, someday, she will say it. I just knew it. Like people says, 'Which mother don't love her daughter'.

No comments:

Post a Comment